Assetto Corsa Racing Sim Coming To Xbox One and PS4
505 Games and Italian developer Kunos Simulazioni announce the console debut of Assetto Corsa, one of the most authentic and thrilling racing simulators on the market. PlayStation 4 and XBOX One players can now experience the pure physics realism of driving with unparalleled accuracy across every aspect of the game, from the meticulous car handling to tracks developed using laser scan technology. With Laser Scanning Technology, every single detail of the track has been reproduced with the maximum level of precision that guarantees that every single bump, curb and slope is a perfect match to the real counterpart.
Developed in collaboration with some of the world’s most renowned automotive manufacturers and racing circuits, Assetto Corsa features accurately modelled high-performance vehicles from such prestigious marques as Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren and many more. In the coming months Assetto Corsa will also welcome the return of the iconic Porsche brand with DLC packs set to deliver the most accurate experience across both classic and new models for racing fans everywhere.
Assetto Corsa on console features:
- Nthe Pagani Zonda R, the Ferrari LaFerrari, the Mercedes C9 and the McLaren
- Over 20 different track configurations, including famed courses such as Silverstone Circuit, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Autodromo
Nazionale Monza, and Nürburgring-Nordschleife
- Offline racing modes with Race Weekends, Special Events, Career Mode and more, alongside 16 player Online via dedicated servers
- Additional Console DLC content in the coming months including the Porsche Pack, Japanese Car Pack and Red Pack content.
For all the latest news be sure to follow us on the platforms below…
Source Credit – Games Press
About: Jamie B
- Previous Intergalactic Mayhem with Obliteracers now available on Xbox One
- Next The Adventure Pals Reaches Kickstarter Goal