ATOMINE is ready to “infect” Greenlight
What is ATOMINE?
ATOMINE is a twin stick procedural shooter rogue-like set in a virtual world with minimalist design, where the player recounts on the screen the real events of STUXNET, the first weapon ever created in the form of computer virus. In every run the player has to clear the level area from all the enemies in order to unlock the portal to the next level. During the run every killed enemy will leave on the ground XPs, energy and/or weapon modules.
- Fast and Fun: ATOMINE is fast. There are a lot of enemies and you have to kill all of them to complete the levels. But don’t worry, you have infinite ammo and a (great) modular weapon system.
- Weapon System: In ATOMINE the player can modify his weapon using special modules that he will find in the game. The modules have effect to specific parts of the weapons: type of bullets, number of bullets, rate of fire and other mutators.
- Procedural Generated / Roguelike: The world of ATOMINE is composed by levels procedurally-generated. Every level has different type of enemy and environment. The player has to complete all levels with only one life. If ATOMINE is destroyed, the game is over.
- Counter Hacking: During a run, the system can detect the intrusion and modify the game, so player must act quickly. If the player fails to hijack the counter hacking maneuver, the challenge will become really tough.
- Boss Battle:There are not only “small” enemies. ATOMINE must also defeat big and powerful bosses.
For all the latest news be sure to follow us on the platforms below…
- Previous Midgar Studio unveils a new trailer for Edge of Eternity
- Next Ingenious & Award-Winning Puzzle Platformer ‘Typoman’ Finally Debuts On Xbox One!