G Prime coming to XBOX ONE
A gravity gripping, Steampunk-styled, moody-beautiful, slingshot simulating puzzle pleaser. If you like Gravity Sling, Blast Off or Gears of Gravity then we’re sure you will like this too!
G Prime will be available for Xbox One on 6th January 2016
This game was originally released on iOS devices in 2008 and G Prime has recently ran a Steam Greenlight campaign which is still on-going.
The main gameplay is based around slingshot-styled gravity play, G Prime will also allow players to invest in the in-game stock market of which will hold a significant role in the game’s story. You can check out the teaser footage of the game below:
This is what the Oregon based studio have to say about their game
…an incoming solar-system spanning cloud of rock, ice, metal, and other asteroids containing precious materials. This creates a boundless opportunity for wealth, and this is where you come in. In your role as sounding officer onboard Ptolemy Station, you are tasked with launching sub-etheric reconnaissance rockets into increasingly challenging gravity fields of iceteroids, theophosphorus, and quicksand clouds within The Rain in order to chart its vast riches.
- Set the speed and trajectory of each sub-etheric reconnaissance rocket, and launch into increasingly challenging gravity fields of iceteroids, theophosphorus, and quicksand clouds
- Ping each target as your rocket slingshots around obstacles, and use a limited afterburner to adjust your course
- A deep, compelling storyline makes G Prime more than just a puzzle game
- Choose between a host of ruthless corporations, each with its own rewards model – pick the one that matches your strategy to maximize profits
- Gorgeous, hand painted art
- Eerily atmospheric music
G Prime is the 3D Arcade-Inbred update to Soma Games award-winning iOS game from 2008. It’s the game we WANTED to make back then …but didn’t know how.
For all the latest gaming news, be sure to follow us on the platforms below…