Hyperdrive Massacres chaos unveiling date revealed!
After launching their first game on Steam, young and foolish indie folks at 34BigThings kept pushing the gas pedal. ID@Xbox local-multiplayer title Hyperdrive Massacre is now set to fulfill its destiny, bringing vintage laser battles to the next-gen console by Microsoft.
Wear an astronaut helmet, get behind the wheel of a space cadillac and throw down the gauntlet in this neon-fuelled arcade shooter in Spacewar sauce. Invite friends over, grab controllers, crack open a few*, lean back on the couch (or start jumping, your call), and enjoy the game on the platform it was designed for.
What Can I Do?
You’ll get to:
– Pick between 8 cars and wreak havoc in 4 space arenas, with same as much content to be unlocked by playing;
– Unleash an arsenal of 10 pick-up weapons including shotguns, grenades, homing missiles, energy spears, laser sniper rifles and mines, for your destructive amusement;
– Play defensively without being tediously passive! By raising your front shield, you can bounce off bullets right in the face of your attackers. Ha ha, BOOM!
– Enjoy 6 game modes, from basic Deathmatch to DeathRace, LastManStanding, Spong, and the RocketLeague-sque 2D SpaceSoccer;
– Mock your friends for their lack of hand-eye coordination, while you master the challenging zero-friction movement system;
– No friends around, or missing one player? Face the vicious AI and its 4 different difficulty settings.
Hyperdrive Massacre is coming to set your couch and CRT television ablaze on January 13th with a 20% discount for Gold members at launch.
For all the latest news be sure to follow us on the platforms below…
About: Jamie B
- Previous Exclusive interview with Enyx Studio – The making of A Haunting: Witching Hour
- Next 3 New trial games for EA ACCESS