Ingenious & Award-Winning Puzzle Platformer ‘Typoman’ Finally Debuts On Xbox One!
Independent Game Studio Brainseed Factory announces, that their ingenious, award-winning puzzle platformer Typoman, which has been widely recognized as one of the most unique indie games to come out last year, has finally made its way to the Xbox One store and is set to launch on February 17th. The game is already available now for pre-order with a 20% launch discount.
ABOUT THE GAME
Typoman is a puzzle platformer. You slip into the role of a character made of letters, struggling to make your way through a dark and hostile world. Despite your small stature, you have a powerful gift: You can construct words to alter your environment. However, choose your words wisely. They can either be a blessing… or a curse!
- Wield the power of altering the world by by creating, changing or destroying words
- Solve ingenious and challenging puzzles with a unique aesthetic mix of typography and pen & ink graphics
- Captivating, carefully drafted, on-the-fly told story using witty word puzzles and puns
- Surreal, atmospheric game world
- Featuring Leaderboards, Achievements and two unlockable Mini Games
- Distinct soundtrack specifically composed for the game
WHAT OTHERS SAY
ICXM 90% – Typoman: Revised has to be one of the biggest surprises of 2017 so far.
The Gaming Ground 90% – A solid game for those who love words, puzzles & platformers
Gaming Trend 80% – Intriguing & atmospheric world, immersive sights & sounds
IGN Italia 87% – An Indie with personality, style and a very intriguing gameplay
Cubed3 80% – A genuinely original idea, a breathing world and a good flow
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Featured at “Indie Game Revolution”, EMP Museum, Seattle
- Winner “Best Production”, German Video Game Awards 2016, Munich
- Finalist “Indie Prize 2016 Showcase”, Casual Connect Europe 2016, Amsterdam
- Winner “Best Casual Game”, Game Connection Development Awards 2015, San Francisco
- Nominee for “Best Game, Best Indie Game, Best Sound, Best Game Design, Best Console Game”, German Dev Awards 2015, Cologne
- Winner “Best Art Style” Gaming Trend’s Best of E3 2015 Awards, Los Angeles
- Winner “Best of Quo Vadis 2015” Best of Quo Vadis Show, Berlin
- Nominee “Best Indie Game” gamescom award 2015, Cologne
- Winnner “Best Youth Game”, Pädi Preis 2016, Munich
For all the latest gaming news be sure to follow us on the platforms below…
Source Credit – Games Press
About: Jamie B
- Previous ATOMINE is ready to “infect” Greenlight
- Next SmuggleCraft Revives Split-Screen Racing on Console