Nexon Korea Reveals Action Shooter Gunpie Adventure With Rollout In Limited Territories
An ancient power is unleashed bringing chaos into the world as NEXON Korea Corporation, in free-to-play online and mobile games, reveals an immersive first-person shooter (FPS) with role-playing game (RPG) elements in Gunpie Adventure. The game is available in limited release for iOS and Android devices in Australia, Canada, Finland, Indonesia, Macau (only iOS), and Singapore and will launch globally later this year.
Gunpie Adventure combines a modern FPS experience with RPG elements in a fast-paced, action adventure game. When the Sirius Foundation awakens a power that releases ancient monsters, players must explore and uncover prehistoric artifacts to engage in battle and restore peace to the world. Vast excavation sites feature artifacts with energy that players can absorb to improve combat power, increase weapons arsenal, and provide access to a wide selection of realistic vehicles.
Gunpie Adventure features:
- Arcade-like FPS experience: Intuitive controller designed for easy, drag and aim FPS gameplay with seamless reloading and swapping functions
- Fun-filled and competitive game modes: Play solo in various game modes such as the Challenge mode, where players will search for hidden items by shooting flying boxes;
- Immersive story: Players will become invested in an immersive storyline featuring real voice actors and 3D dialogue animation;
- RPG-like growth system: Character recruiting and growth evolve with the collection of DNA and artifacts to enhance abilities, firearms and vehicles;
- Variety of modes: Players will master core exploration within the main story, join excavation groups in stages with varying levels of difficulty that change daily, and chase treasure through fierce battles;
- Intense player versus player: Battle modes let fans compete around the world, with leaderboards that are updated in real-time.
For all the latest news be sure to follow us on the platforms below…
Source Credit – Games Press
About: Jamie B
- Previous ‘Unleash Your Nostalgia’ with RetroBlox: the new gaming system which lets you play all your favourite retro games!
- Next Indie Hit Typoman Finally Makes Its Way To The PlayStation Store