Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 Beta Release Date Announced
“More than 8 million players have experienced the original Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare since it launched in 2014,”
“That level of engagement is incredible, and that’s why we’re so excited for players to jump into the next PvZ adventure with the Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 multiplayer beta. This game builds on the crazy fun people loved about the original and adds tons of new ways to play. We can’t wait for people to jump in and start having fun.”
Check Out The Trailer
Downloading the multiplayer beta will get you:
• Limited access to Backyard Battleground, an all-new dynamic environment that connects you to every map and mode, and brings to life more ways to experience the Plants vs. Zombies universe. As soon as the game starts, players will be immersed in a wild playground full of dynamic events. Take your time exploring, or jump into the action right away with the King of the Hill-inspired mode, Flag of Power. Raise the Flag of Power and do everything you can to prevent the enemy from lowering it; igniting an all-out war where you’ll fight off wave after wave of enemies in a frantic, escalating battle.
• Six new playable character classes are available including Rose, Citron, and Kernel Corn on the side of the plants, and Imp, Super Brainz and Captain Deadbeard on the side of the zombies. There will also be select variants including the Grass Effect Z7-Mech for a limited time.
• Classic and brand new game modes with 24-player multiplayer battles, including Garden and Graveyards, and the new Herbal Assault featuring plants on the offensive.
• Four new immersive and dynamic maps, including the low gravity Moon Base Z, and the snowy Frosty Creek.
How Do I Play?
To start playing the public access multiplayer beta, download it from the Xbox Live Marketplace and the PlayStation Network Store on January 14.
For more information on the Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 beta and for full beta access instructions, visit the Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 beta page.
We really enjoyed the first Plants vs Zombies. Be sure to follow us on the platforms below for all the latest news…
About: Jamie B
- Previous A small update
- Next Exclusive interview with Enyx Studio – The making of A Haunting: Witching Hour