Play Through The Game or Search For Secrets/Bugs in Save The Ninja Clan
Save the Ninja Clan is a platformer for casual players as well as speed runners. There are two ways to play this game: play through the normal story mode or find secrets/”bugs” in the game to annoy the Game Manager watching.
An evil ninja kidnapped your friends. You must collect scrolls in order to find your friends and save them. You will play as different ninjas as the journey progresses. Each ninja has a different ability: Green ninja has a double jump, Purple Ninja has a sprint, and the Grey Ninja has a dash (with temporary invincibility).
You can annoy the “Game Manager” by finding secrets/”bugs” in the game. Eventually he will get tired of you breaking the current level and send you off to the next one.
– 30 Unique Levels.
– Secrets/Bugs in all non boss levels.
– 3 Ninja types with different abilities.
– 3 Boss Fights.
– Game too hard or too easy? Adjust the game speed.
– You can unlock knife modifications.
– Many stats are tracked.
– Replays that show previous attempts.
– Secret ending which unlocks something secret.
For all the latest gaming news be sure to follow us on the platforms below…
Source Credit – Games Press
About: Jamie B
- Previous Pit People Launches on Xbox One Game Preview and Steam Early Access
- Next first-person narrative horror adventure featuring a young, blind woman who depends on her razor-sharp hearing to solve an ancient mystery