RIFT Update Adds Level 70 Content and Tartaric Depths 10-Person Raid
‘Forged in Flame’ Update Adds Epic Bosses, New Raid System and High-Level Content to World of Telara
Today, Trion Worlds released the latest update in the long-running fantasy MMORPG RIFT, titled “Forged in Flame.” In the latest chapter in the Starfall Prophecy saga, the lords of Fire and Life battle for control of the Comet of Ahnket’s power, whose vengeance is determined to destroy Telara. The update features Tartaric Depths, a new 10-person raid with four epic bosses, a new Looking for Raid system giving players new ways to join up with others, unique new weapons and hours more content for high level players. The Forged In Flame update is available at no cost to players who have purchased the Starfall Prophecy expansion, and beginning today, players have the option to purchase both the Standard and Deluxe editions of Starfall Prophecy with in-game credits.
New features in the update include:
- Looking for Raid (LFR): Similar to Looking for Group in dungeons, the Looking for Raid (LFR) system gives players the opportunity to quickly and easily join up with others and take down epic bosses where they are rewarded with gear that will help them progress into normal raids. Players are rewarded individually through the Individual Reward System.
- Tartaric Depths (10-person raid): Accessed with the new LFR system, this level 70 raid with four bosses takes place in a volcanic lair called Tartaric Depths – a fiery prison created by the devils to imprison the Red Flight to ensure that no dragon would ever hold sway over them again. Devilish rituals conducted here have resulted in the creation of Malannon, who is in essence the avatar of the Tenebrean god, The Enigma.
- Cracking Xarth’s Skull (Life Fortress Siege): The first fortress available with Starfall Prophecy is Xarth’s Skull, the seat of Queen Una. Rings of curtain walls and mighty gates surround the inner courtyard and protect the leaders of the Tuath’de. Players who succeed in defeating all of the inner defenses will be able to enter and meet the greater danger of the 10-person fight against Hexathal, which is accessed through the Looking for Raid system.
- Eternal Items: These long-awaited and unique weapons are earned through a level 70 quest line, similar to Saga Quests. The weapon will improve as the quest progresses by participating in a wide range of activities such as closing rifts, jumping puzzles, and killing monsters. Every Eternal item is Best In Slot (BIS) and has game-play changing abilities. Players will also be able to discover and improve additional Eternal weapons and armor using the active upgrade system.
- Level 70 Content: The update brings the Intrepid Rise of the Phoenix up to level 70 and adds to the LFR system, along with the Intrepid Gyel Fortress that is also reworked for level 70.
For all the latest news be sure to follow us on the platforms below…
- Previous Sumo Digital Make Hiss-tory: Snake Pass Now Available On Playstation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch & PC
- Next The insane Rogue-Lite FPS releasing on April 25th!