Space Overlords Fight For Universal Domination!
The Space Overlords are a pretty tough bunch and it’s going to take a lot of effort for anyone to stop them! But you don’t need to worry about that as you get to play as the Space Overlords from 26th February on Steam, PS3, PS4 and PS Vita! Brought to you by developers 12 Hit Combo and publisher Excalibur.
Set loose your character on the universe and prepare for visceral combat across 7 different galaxies and 50 planets! The highly powered Overlords are willing to fight to the death in this action packed shooter as they set out to settle an old score and take down the evil Kesedihan by taking over planets controlled and colonised by the evil warlord who has ravaged them of all their resources to feed her dominance.
There are three single player modes go choose from, these include main gameplay (solo), co-operative and gameplay look. Each of the galaxies will have 8 planets with their own atmospheric cut scenes to set the planets apart, Multiplayer will include four game modes and focuses on player vs player action
There are plenty more features includes in the game, take a look below to see the full list…
- Have fun creating planets using the built-in level editor
- Share new planets and then attack other players’ planets for action packed gameplay
- Pick-up-and-play free rampage – destroy every building and inhabitant of a planet before time runs out
- Enjoy playing as a different race with a choice of up to six Overlords
- PVP Multiplayer mode (up to four players)
- Upgrading your character with items and power ups adds to pace of the game
- Local and Steam Multiplayer modes
- A whole host of different levels including variable game levels with switchable core mechanic
- Four playable characters
For all the latest news be sure to follow us on the platforms below…
About: Jamie B
- Previous Fallout 4 Autromatron DLC coming this March! Followed by 2 more in April & May
- Next Sky Fortress DLC coming to Just Cause 3