The Sun and Moon to rise on Xbox One
Digerati were thrilled to announce the Ludum Dare 29 winning game, The Sun and Moon, developed by Daniel Linssen, will be available on Xbox One from January 27th. The game is available to pre-order now from the Xbox Store with a 10% discount.
About the game
The Sun and Moon, the winner of the 29th Ludum Dare game jam, is a platformer with a unique mechanic: you can dive into the ground. Momentum is conserved but gravity is reversed, letting you fling yourself high into the air or deep beneath the surface. The goal is always straightforward – collect the three orbs in the level and jump into the wormhole – but spikes, endless drops and impossible heights make this more and more difficult.
The Sun and Moon’s creator, Daniel Linssen, recently celebrated winning Ludum Dare for a second time, with his online chatroom platformer, Walkie Talkie.
- Dive into the ground – This unique mechanic preserves your momentum, letting you use the level itself to overcome a huge range of challenges.
- Conquer over 150 levels – Run, jump and dive your way through levels spanning from easy to brutally difficult. You’ll need to both master the controls as well as think outside the box.
- Non-linear level unlock system – Explore the game in whatever order best suits you.
- Achieve time goals – Three tiers of medals provide an additional challenge for even the easiest levels
- Minimalistic graphics – Straight-to-the-point graphics help you focus on the gameplay.
- Music by Dubmood – A killer track that grows as you progress.
For all the latest gaming news be sure to follow us on the platforms below…
Source Credit – Games Press
About: Jamie B
- Previous TOM CLANCY’S THE DIVISION EXPANSION III: LAST STAND AND UPDATE 1.6 DETAILS REVEALED
- Next Free point & click title coming to steam