Xenoraid coming to Steam on 30th September
Independent game developer 10tons Ltd. announced today the vertically scrolling shoot’em up Xenoraid will be released in Steam on September 30th, 2016.
Xenoraid is a thrilling action game and the highlight of 10tons’ second half of 2016. Everyone interested in shooter and action games should check it out!
“For the longest time I’ve felt there aren’t enough entertaining, modern, vertically scrolling shoot’em ups out there that aren’t distinctly bullet hell games. Xenoraid was born out of that sentiment, and as such it’s very much a passion project. I can’t wait to see how gamers respond.” said Jaakko Maaniemi, designer of Xenoraid.
Xenoraid is a vertically scrolling shoot’em up with gameplay rooted in the classic days of the genre, preceding the current bullet hell era. In Xenoraid, missions are driven procedurally, so there are no requirements for level or bullet pattern memorization. There is also a particular focus in shooting mechanics. Modern features such as switching between four fighters during action and fighter squadron management between missions give the title additional depth.
- Experience dynamic shoot’em up action with no level memorization
- Switch between four fighters in the heat of combat
- Manage your squadron with weapon and tech upgrades
- Master advanced shooting mechanics like fighter tilting and weapon heat
- Fight through a Campaign mode with more than 40 missions and four boss fights
- Compete in three endless Survival stages with online leaderboards
- Play all game modes in 2-4 player local co-op
For all the latest news be sure to follow us on the platforms below…